Journey to Excel offers the best overall hockey camp experience by providing a high end on-ice and off-ice experience for each player. At our camps you will find that attention is given to all of the details that matter. We will break down all skill sets and create a progression that works for each individual. We are determined to provide an excellent balanced program for all players.
- March 11-15, 2019
- Novice to Midget
- $595 + HST
- Two on-ice sessions each day
- Two off-ice sessions each day
- Each ice session will have 2 to 3 instructors
- Camp open to male and female players
- Athletes will be training with:
• Journey to Excel instructors
• Guest instructors from Team Canada National Women’s TeamPast guest instructors have included: Jayna Hefford, Gillian Apps, Natalie Spooner, Jennifer Wakefield and more.
Every session players will have the ability to work on:
Shooting, Stickhandling, Acceleration, Stride mechanics, Battles and more!
The goal of the camp is to increase skill level and quickness with the major focus of technique
Journey to Excel – developing Confident, Creative, Skilled Players!
For more information on this camp or to register please contact Journey to Excel:
By email: Registration@JourneytoExcel.com
By phone: 416-996-5132